[ But she hesitates a moment. he did ask her to go outside.
... So she exits instead. She's not wearing her sweater anymore-- it was soaked by the rain-- so she's just in a sleeveless turtleneck top, scars all on display. but it's nothing he shouldn't expect, anyway. ]
... What is it that you need help understanding? I detailed each round of the game for you and Mr. Albert as well as I could.
An extreme exaggeration, but yes. Of course. It has been made clear that Canadensis' original intentions do not matter, and that it is required that we repay something back for the hurt we caused others-- the hurt we received in the ritual was not enough, and we will not be forgiven for playing on others.
[ There is a bitterness there, simmering in the background. But it's mostly just blandly matter-of-fact. ]
So you must understand that seeing a ritual designed to reduce harm, headed by those who had wished harm on me and mine, felt somewhat... hypocritical, I suppose is the word.
Mmm... I guess I understand why it came off how it did. And I regret that that's how you or anyone felt when approaching it.
... The ritual was my idea, spawned before I knew any details beyond Spica's injury. I want it to be clear that it didn't exist as a reprimand on your team, or anyone else, if that's the feeling you've been left with.
Due to the circumstances, it was fairly targeted. You would not have known this, so I cannot blame you. But Mr. Han Yoojin certainly would have, unless he did not care to think about it.
Which, from my interactions with him, I'm fairly confident would be the case. But I do not want to talk about him further-- he is never going to change his view, nor his desire to level grievous harm against Canadensis if the chance arises, or else he would have come speak to us already.
... But I digress. I did not wish to start an argument there, and I am sorry for my rudeness to you-- and failing to keep control of my emotions. Leaving was the best option for me, at the time.
We don't have to argue over him. I just worry about you always waiting for a bullet that isn't as inevitable as it seems. Who wants to deal with that for weeks, months?
I'm certain they must-- even if it is something simple.
You ...
[ She stares at him for a moment, silent. ]
Once upon a time, you would have, I'm sure. But your... disobedience, perhaps, and the lack of control they have over your powers-- it makes you dangerous. As I'm sure you know. So being rid of you was the ideal situation, for the fleet.
Day 23
Rinring telepathy phone
Come outside. ]
Re: Day 23
then offense, because who the fuck are you!! Knock on the temple like everyone else!!!
But then she feels bad about that. But still offended, if guilty:
You seem perfectly capable of talking like this, Vash. ]
Re: Day 23
Well, I'm not here to twist your arm. If you want me to go, I'll go. ]
Re: Day 23
Re: Day 23
I'd like to talk to you without the pressure of a ritual and dozens of people standing around staring. ]
Re: Day 23
... but eventually she does open the door. ]
Come in.
Re: Day 23
[ He looks a little surprised tbh ]
Sure. Your teammates won't mind?
Re: Day 23
[ But she hesitates a moment. he did ask her to go outside.
... So she exits instead. She's not wearing her sweater anymore-- it was soaked by the rain-- so she's just in a sleeveless turtleneck top, scars all on display. but it's nothing he shouldn't expect, anyway. ]
... What is it that you need help understanding? I detailed each round of the game for you and Mr. Albert as well as I could.
Re: Day 23
Yeah, but I guess... I'm less clear on what came after that game. At the ritual, it seemed like you expected torches and pitchforks.
Re: Day 23
[ There is a bitterness there, simmering in the background. But it's mostly just blandly matter-of-fact. ]
So you must understand that seeing a ritual designed to reduce harm, headed by those who had wished harm on me and mine, felt somewhat... hypocritical, I suppose is the word.
Re: Day 23
... The ritual was my idea, spawned before I knew any details beyond Spica's injury. I want it to be clear that it didn't exist as a reprimand on your team, or anyone else, if that's the feeling you've been left with.
Re: Day 23
Which, from my interactions with him, I'm fairly confident would be the case. But I do not want to talk about him further-- he is never going to change his view, nor his desire to level grievous harm against Canadensis if the chance arises, or else he would have come speak to us already.
... But I digress. I did not wish to start an argument there, and I am sorry for my rudeness to you-- and failing to keep control of my emotions. Leaving was the best option for me, at the time.
Re: Day 23
Re: Day 23
Re: Day 23
Flatly, ]
Your purpose.
Re: Day 23
Re: Day 23
Do any of your teammates have a "purpose"? Do I?
no subject
I'm certain they must-- even if it is something simple.
You ...
[ She stares at him for a moment, silent. ]
Once upon a time, you would have, I'm sure. But your... disobedience, perhaps, and the lack of control they have over your powers-- it makes you dangerous. As I'm sure you know. So being rid of you was the ideal situation, for the fleet.